How Does it work?
Guest posting can help you increase traffic, buzz, brand awareness and promote your product or service online to thousands of readers. This type of viral word of mouth advertising on social media sites on blogs, facebook, and twitter can help a company increase clicks to their websites to drive conversions and sales. It is one of the most effective ways currently to build your company's sources of traffic, increase newsletter signups, and more. Bloggers sign up to our service and agree to accept guest articles on their blog for a nominal fee for the time that is involved in posting your article.
Blogsvertise introduced this service several years ago and have been updating it and fine tuning it ever since. Advertisers love the ability to have their information presented to blog readers in their own words and formatting. Quite simply put this service allows you to select high traffic quality blogs in your niche or theme and have your informative article posted to their blog in a clearly labeled ftc compliant manner. The information you upload must be related to the blog. Guest posting is similar to press releases being placed by you on individual blogs that are related to your field or expertise.
What types of blogs are available?
We offer over 100,000 bloggers in our inventory consisting of mommy bloggers, sports, travel, insurance, making money online, students, family oriented bloggers. Currently the following subjects and niches are availabe:
- General: Anything and everything
- Arts & Entertainment: visual arts, theater, movie reviews, broadway, fiction
- Careers & Occupations: career information, choosing the right career, resume building, interviewing, networking, promotions, about your career, day-in-the-life, etc.
- Marketing & Webmasters: webmasters, site building, SEO, internet revenue, etc.
- Crafts: knitting, scrapbooking, making jewelry, woodworking, etc.
- Education & Reference: choosing a college, choosing a major, college tips, academia, linguistics, etc.
- Family Issues: divorce, remarriage, weddings, death in the family, having your first child, parenting, addictions, step-parenting, etc.
- Finance: investing, stocks, budgeting, saving, debt, buying a house, buying a car, real estate
- Food & Cooking: restaurant reviews, recipes, diet advice, dieting, healthy eating, vegetarianism, raw food diet, cooking low-fat, cooking techniques
- Health & Fitness: obesity, quitting smoking, exercise, dieting, illness, disease
- Hobbies: stamp collecting, woodworking, antiquing, astronomy, astrology, camping, outdoors, chess, gaming, etc.
- Home & Garden: interior design, gardening, do-it-yourself, antiques, home decorating projects,
- Insurance: car insurance, home owner's insurance, life insurance, flood insurance, etc.
- News: local news, regional news, world news, international news, middle east, europe, united nations, elections, etc.
- Philosophy & Religion: Christianity, Muslim, Buddhism, etc.,
- Politics: World, local and regional politics, political parties, elections, racism, sexism, political issues
- Relationships: single life, dating, relationship trouble, divorce, remarriage, etc.
- Sports: baseball, basketball, canoeing, dodgeball, tennis, surfing, hiking, hockey, soccer, football, cheerleading, etc.
- Pets: Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish, Horses, Turtles, Rocks and more.
- Business: Home Business, Internet Business, Trends and Information, Careers
- Real Estate: Real Estate, Buying, Selling, Building, Properties and Vacation Homes
- Travel: Travel, Vacation Spots, Site Seeing, Exotic Places
- Automobiles: cars, sports cars, trucks, suvs, race cars, reviews
- Technology & Gadgets: Hardware, software, operating systems, windows,mac,linux,cellphones, gadgets, etc.
- Fashion and Beauty: Make-up,Clothing,Hair styling, Beauty accessories
- Medical: Medical Services, Medical Directories,Medical and Therapy Products,Nurses, Doctors,Medical Students
- Legal: Legal Service Providers, Law Reference, Law enforcement,Lawyers,Law Students, Law Professionals
- Green: environment, Organic Products and Services, Green Living, Allergen Management, Chemical free living
- Parenting: mommy bloggers,kids,family, toys, parenting day to day.
- Gaming: PC games, Video Games, board Games
- Music: instruments, DJ's, music reviews,
- Coupons: Coupons, savings, family budget, discounts
What type of ads can I post?
Within the ads you can offer: dofollow or nofollow ads. Please note all advertisers can place traffic only, "nofollow ads" when placing you order just select the nofollow option. There is no additional cost for nofollow ads that are for traffic purposes only. When you compose the guest post that the blogger will place, simply make sure all of your links are nofollow. You can post other types of advertisements within the ad such as banners and videos as well.
Do these need to be labeled?
Yes. Any/all ads added as articles must be clearly labeled and disclosed properly. Simply thanking the blogger for allowing the opportunity to help support their blog should suffice or having a advertising banner with the word "advertisement" should suffice.
We do not allow:
- Fake or unsubstatianted claims made.
- False names or authors that dont exist.
- Unsubstantiaed claims Undocumented "cures" for illness
Can I see the Blogs in Advance?
Yes we offer two ways for advertisers to have these articles placed. Either we select the blogs for you with your given criteria or you may also see the inventory in advanced and decide which blogs you want your information and advertisements placed on.
How much does it Cost?
Like all networks and services costs are generally determined by reach and audience. So similar to billboards, tv, radio, or search advertising the larger the audience the more costly your ads will be. So prices vary depending on the audience of the blogger, the demographics/readership of the blog and how popular the blog is/how much traffic can it generate. We have blogs that cost $10 for an advertisement and we also have blogs that cost $1000+ . So it entirely depends on the blog, the traffic/popularity of the blog, and the demographics of the blog.
Who is this Suitable for?
Any agency or website that is looking to reach out to bloggers and have product placements made by them to their readers. We work with interactive agencies, top brands, and digitial marketing companies who need to have bloggers promote their products and services.